When individuals walk through our door, we hear everything from “my doctor suggested I try yoga” to “I just need to calm my mind.” Some enjoy the benefits of muscular strength, stability and range of motion while others experience increased flexibility and less joint pain. Others focus on mental and emotional clarity by connecting the body to the mind. Yoga meets you where you are each time you practice, providing benefits that change just as we continuously evolve.
Yoga has been found to have many benefits including the ability to:
- Strengthen and stretch muscles
- Stabilize and align joints
- Develop mental focus and clarity
- Improve balance
- Expand breathing capacity and cardiovascular endurance
- Cultivate a sense of physical and mental well-being
Why join us for Yoga at Yellow Tree?