At Yellow Tree Yoga, we practice a Vinyasa flow with influences from many other styles. It combines traditional postures and movements while encouraging mindful breathing.
We balance strength and stretching with the meditative and contemplative aspects of yoga. We want yoga to be accessible to all who have an interest and design classes with differing pace and intensity for a full range of experience. In the Yellow Tree Center, we come to the mat as individuals on a journey of discovery and as a community to join our intentions of living in greater harmony.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first class to complete forms
- Always arrive early (10-15 minutes); our doors lock when class begins
- Parking is available on surrounding streets; most spots have a 2-hour limit before 6pm on weekdays
- Practice on a near-empty stomach. Be sure that you are hydrated but your bladder is empty.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Bring a mat (and a towel if you need one). If you don’t have a mat, they are available to borrow
- Please mute your cell phone and refrain from using it while in the Center.
Our studio is located at 103 E. Main Street in downtown Troy, Ohio 45373
Call or email for information: (937) 231-1129 ∞ firstname.lastname@example.org