At Yellow Tree Yoga we strive to make yoga accessible for everyone. We hope to provide classes that meet the needs of all who choose to practice. Our open classes run on a continuous basis. (Some classes may be offered as a series or special session which will be noted.) Not sure which class is best for you? Please email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to discuss your options with you.
Check for Special Series and Classes on our Workshops and Training’s page !
Stay tuned for even more great classes to be announced January 2018!
We look forward to seeing you! As you select your class, please keep in mind:
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first class to complete forms
- Always arrive early (10-15 minutes); our doors lock when class begins
- Parking is available on surrounding streets; most spots have a 2-hour limit before 6pm on weekdays
- Practice on a near-empty stomach. Be sure that you are hydrated but your bladder is empty.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing
- Bring a mat (and a towel if you need one). If you don’t have a mat, there are some available to borrow.
- Please mute your cell phone and refrain from using it while in the Center.